沉浸式制作健康简餐

0:00 / 0:00

双语字幕

14

Good morning everybody. It's such a beautiful day today.

大家早上好。今天天气真好。

But I wanted to show you guys something because I know a lot of you guys are curious like what my bedroom looks like.

我想给你们看点东西,因为我知道很多人都很好奇我的卧室长什么样。

I don't actually have a "bedroom bedroom".

其实我没有一个“正儿八经”的卧室。

So my bedroom is actually an alcove, so it doesn't have doors.

我的卧室其实是一个凹室(壁龛式空间),所以它没有门。

So I guess you can call it like a loft studio or something. I don't know what you call it.

我想你可以叫它阁楼式单间之类的。我也不知道该怎么称呼它。

This bedroom is not done at all. I've been waiting on my bed frame for over a month and it's still not here.

这个卧室完全还没弄好。我等我的床架已经等了一个多月了,但它还是没到。

So it looks like this. It's like a bamboo divider.

它看起来是这样的。这是一个竹制的屏风隔断。

So this is what it looks like. I think it looks really cool. We have the bed right here.

这就是它的样子。我觉得看起来很酷。床就在这儿。

It's kind of hidden off and has more privacy now.

它有点被遮挡起来了,现在更有隐私感了。

I personally love sleeping in a closed off and really dark room.

我个人非常喜欢在一个封闭且黑暗的房间里睡觉。

That's why I actually really like this alcove because there's no windows.

这就是为什么我其实很喜欢这个凹室,因为它没有窗户。

This is a nice little fix and solution to close off an alcove.

这是一个封闭凹室的不错的小妙招和解决方案。

Oh my gosh, you're so cute.

天哪,你们太可爱了。

How cute are these salt and pepper grinders?

这两个盐和胡椒研磨瓶多可爱呀?

重点词汇

📝 加载中...