卫生习惯与心态对吸引力的影响

0:00 / 0:00

双语字幕

24

Smelling good. A lot of the things in this video are going to seem so obvious.

闻起来香香的。这视频里的很多建议听起来可能非常显而易见。

But if I've learned anything, it's that obvious isn't actually obvious.

但如果说我学到了什么,那就是显而易见的事情其实并不总是那么明显。

Simply showering, wearing deodorant, and perhaps a sprint of perfume or cologne,

简单地洗个澡,涂点除臭剂,也许再喷一点香水或古龙水,

or not, you know, smelling like nothing is fine too.

或者不用也可以,你知道,闻起来什么味道都没有也很好了。

But smelling like you live in Mount Crumpit with the Grinch?

但如果闻起来像你和绿毛怪格林奇一起住在克朗普特山上?

You don't really want people remembering you by your poor hygiene. Look, we all smell sometimes.

你真的不想让人们因为糟糕的卫生状况而记住你。听着,我们都有身上有味的时候。

I forget deodorant, I start smelling like sweat, it's happened many times,

我也忘涂过除臭剂,我也曾闻起来满身汗味,这发生过很多次,

but I'm at least mindful of it. A good attitude.

但我至少会对此保持留心。良好的心态。

Seriously, a good attitude looks good on anyone, and a bad one will make anyone look bad.

说真的,良好的心态会让任何人看起来都不错,而糟糕的心态会让任何人看起来都很糟。

Negativity is unattractive. This could be things like complaining, victim mentality, gossiping.

消极是缺乏吸引力的。这可能包括抱怨、受害者心态、或是说闲话。

Now I'm obviously not talking about having an off day or being clinically depressed.

当然,我不是指偶尔状态不好或者患有临床抑郁症。

I'm talking about being chronically stuck in a cycle of negativity that is not caused by a medical condition.

我说的是那些长期陷入消极循环,且并非由医疗状况引起的情况。

And this is not about being all bubbly and outgoing and saying hi to everyone that you walk past.

这也并不是说要变得非常活泼外向,跟路过的每个人打招呼。

Not at all. You don't even really need to say anything necessarily. Your demeanor will say it all.

完全不是。你甚至不需要说什么。你的神态举止会说明一切。

A joy for life can be seen in people's eyes, and people pick up on it.

对生活的热爱是可以从人们的眼中看到的,别人能感觉得到。

We pick up on it by the way someone walks, the way that they talk, the way that they carry themselves,

我们可以通过某人走路的方式、说话的方式、举止风度,

and by how genuine their smile is.

以及他们笑容的真诚程度来感知到这一点。

If we feel good about ourselves, it'll show. It's magnetic.

如果我们对自己感觉良好,它会表现出来。这是有磁性的。

As opposed to someone who walks around all dark and moody and closed off.

反之,如果有人走来走去总是阴沉、情绪化且封闭自己(就很没吸引力)。

When I'm having a bad attitude, I don't even want to be around myself. It's tiring, it's off-putting.

当我心态不好的时候,我连自己都不想理。这很累人,很令人反感。

And if I was anybody else, I would not want to be around that either.

如果我是别人,我也不会想待在那样的人身边。

I guess a good way to sum this one up would simply be: people who look approachable.

我想这一点的总结就是:看起来平易近人的人。

Which I don't look because I have a RBF (Resting Bitch Face).

我不属于这一类,因为我有“天生臭脸综合征”。

But I think walking around with a white teddy bear makes me look more approachable.

但我觉得带着一只白色泰迪狗出门,会让我看起来更平易近人一些。

重点词汇

📝 加载中...